Leave of Absence and Withdrawal

If you decide not to take the course you have registered for, you must inform teacher and the course administrator in writing (email is acceptable). Within three weeks after the course has started we register an early withdrawal. After three weeks a student may request that we register a course as incomplete.

If you are registered for a program you may apply for a leave of absence, if there are compelling reasons. You apply for leave of absence on a form available at the departmental office.