Do you want to study abroad? The Department has several exchange opportunities within the Erasmus+ programme.
Eligibility: To be eligible you must be an active student; you will also need at least 60 credits worth of university studies in Sweden when you start the exachange, 30 of which must be from our own department. It is possible to study for either one or two terms at one of our partner universities.
Erasmus+ Exchange Programme
The Department of English has exchange agreements with the following institutions:
- University of Leeds (England)
- Keele University (England)
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (Greece)
- National University of Ireland, Galway (Ireland)
- University of Glasgow (Scotland)
- Universitat de València (Spain)
- Charles University in Prague (Czech Republic)
- Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg (Germany)
- Technische Universität Dortmund (Germany)
- Universität Duisburg-Essen (Germany)
- Başkent University (Turkey)
- Fribourg (Switzerland, Swiss European Mobility Program)
To find out more about exchange opportunities and how it works, please contact our Study Counsellor firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interesetd in studying abroad, fill out the form below and send it to email@example.com no later than 1 April for the autumn term or 1 October for the spring term.