Lecture: Survival Reading: Terrors of Illness and Animality in the New Millennium.
- Date: 1/26/2018 at 2:15 PM – 4:00 PM
- Location: Engelska parken Room 16-1044
- Lecturer: Professor Michael S. Lundblad, University of Oslo.
- Organizer: Department of English
- Contact person: Danuta Fjellestad
Michael S. Lundblad received his PhD from the University of Virginia and is currently Professor of American Literature at the University of Oslo. His research interests comprise twentieth- and twenty-first-century American literature and culture; transnational American Studies; animal and animality studies; ecocriticism; gender and sexuality studies; illness narratives; disability studies; posthumanism; biopolitics; critical theory; cultural studies.